Pink Pangea, the community for women travelers, is seeking adventurous women traveling abroad to track down the essential information that women need for safe and fulfilling trips. This is an opportunity to pioneer a project that will make the world more accessible to women everywhere.
Applicants should be passionate about international travel, committed to exploring new cultures, entrepreneurial-minded, and interested in bringing a unique perspective to other women travelers.
- Blog twice a month about your experiences abroad*
- Collect necessary info for women traveling to your destination
- Identify challenges that other women will face in their travels
*Four posts should be focused on four of the following topics in your destination destination: health concerns, women’s rights, the experience of working/volunteering/traveling in your destination, safety concerns/tips, dating, the going-out culture, perception of foreign women, local women, LGBTQ rights, transportation, or experiences with local men. For the other four articles, you can cover any other topics that relate to your experiences abroad.
- Currently living abroad for at least three months
- Some writing experience preferred
Interested in applying to be a Foreign Correspondent?
For more information, feel free to contact us.