- This event has passed.
Writer’s Retreat in Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel
May 18, 2018 - May 22, 2018
Israel’s second largest city — modern and vibrant — Tel Aviv is a perfect location for a writing retreat. We’ll spend a week immersing ourselves in the beautiful Mediterranean city. Through transformative writing activities, we’ll strengthen our creativity, express what we really want to say, and connect with a community of international women writers.
During our writing retreat in Tel Aviv we will:
- Participate in seven transformative writing workshops
- Enjoy interactive writing activities to get our creative juices flowing
- Experience a new kind of freedom and power — and fully express ourselves
- Writing assignments to put the new tools into practice
- Guided exercises to elicit each writer’s unique voice
- Ample opportunities to share your writing and receive feedback
- Detailed training on how to write a pitch letter and get your work published in diverse publications
- Publication opportunities
- A network of international women writers
- Feel emotionally and physically refreshed
Throughout the retreat, we’ll experience the culture–sampling the foods in the outdoor market, touring through Jaffa’s ancient plazas, admiring the handmade crafts of Tel Aviv’s artists, and relaxing on the beach.
Dates: May 18-22, 2018
Cost: $995 (shared room) / $1370 (single room) + Air / Local price: 950 NIS (accommodation and breakfast not included for local writers*)
Location: The Diaghalev Hotel in Tel Aviv
- May 18, 2018
- May 22, 2018