- This event has passed.
Writing Retreat in Switzerland
June 17, 2018 - June 23, 2018
Switzerland Retreat / June 17-23, 2018
The Writing & Hiking Retreat in Murren, Switzerland is designed for those of us who want to nourish our souls, express ourselves, and explore the beautiful mountains of the Swiss Alps. We’ll hike a different trail each day, including a visit to the Schilthorn summit — a 2,970 meter high summit of the Bernese Alps. Our days will be spent immersed in hiking and writing.
Our homebase will be the centrally located Sportchalet, which offers incredible views of all of Murren. Located in the scenic Swiss Alps, we are only steps away from some of the most sought out trails in the world.
During Pink Pangea’s Writing Retreat in the Swiss Alps we will:
- Participate in transformative writing workshops
- Enjoy interactive writing activities to get our creative juices flowing
- Experience a new kind of freedom and power — and fully express ourselves
- Take daily hikes throughout Murren, including a trip to Interlaken and boat trip on Lake Brienz
- Tour the waterfalls in Geissbach and the Schilthorn summit
- Visit Gimmelwald, Lauterbrunnan, and Brienz
- Feel emotionally refreshed and physically rejuvenated
- Six-nights accommodations at the Sportschalet in Murren, steps away from some of the most sought out trails in the world.
- An intimate group of 8-16 women
- A hearty breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day (vegetarian and vegan options available)
- Daily writing workshops
- A daily guided hike into the mountain valleys through different trails
- Transportation and admission fees for all excursions: Schilthorn, Lake Brienz Boat trip, Trummelbach Falls, all hiking trips
- Goldpass to use indoor pool at the Sportzentrum
- Tour alum discount of $50 for each tour you’ve taken prior to 2016
Dates: June 17-23, 2018
Cost: $1389 (shared room), $1659 (single room)
About Jaclyn Mishal
Jaclyn Mishal is a co-founder of Pink Pangea. An entrepreneur, writing teacher and an inspirational public speaker, Jaclyn’s speciality is guiding people to express themselves fully. Her creative guided writing activities help even the most seasoned writers break out of their habits and expand their abilities. According to Jaclyn, writing enables us to access parts of ourselves that we may have trouble expressing otherwise. For more about Jaclyn visit www.pinkpangea.com/about
- June 17, 2018
- June 23, 2018