This workshop is designed for those of us with our own website or blog (travelers, entrepreneurs, artists, business owners, etc.) who are ready to expand our audience, amp up our content, and feel proud of our work. Many of us are already creating great content and connecting with amazing people, and are ready to take our websites and blogs to the next level.
During the Amp Up Your Blog & Website Workshop we will:
- Create a vision of how we want to grow and transform our blogs and websites
- Participate in transformative exercises to get our creative juices flowing
- Learn everything you need to know about SEO
- Find out about hot topics including community building, creating collaborations, and public relations
- Devise a plan to focus, prioritize, and make it happen
- All participants will receive a recording of the workshop
*This workshop is perfect for anyone who runs a blog or a company website–entrepreneurs, bloggers, artists, marketing professionals, business owners, and more.
Date: January 14, 2018
Time: 12;00PM -1:30PM EDT
About the facilitator
Jaclyn Mishal is a co-founder of Pink Pangea. A writing teacher and an inspirational public speaker, Jaclyn specializes in guiding people to express themselves fully. Her creative, guided writing activities help even the most seasoned writers break out of their habits and expand their abilities. Jaclyn has led workshops and retreats internationally in partnership with colleges and companies, including Barnard College, Mount Holyoke College, Smith College, REI, and Hostelling International. According to Jaclyn, writing enables us to access parts of ourselves that we may have trouble expressing otherwise.
Read testimonials from past workshop participants here.
Questions about the Amp Up Your Blog & Website Workshop? Email Hello@pinkpangea.com. For more about Pink Pangea visit us here.