Fill out this form to receive more information.
February 10-17, 2018
@ Pura Vida Retreat and Spa, Costa Rica
Tucked away on the edge of a mountainside coffee field, Pura Vida Spa is an exquisite, private 12-acre retreat center in Costa Rica. Here, we will spend seven days getting up close and personal with our writing and exploring Costa Rica. We’ll enjoy the outdoors– rafting, touring the rainforest, and pushing ourselves to our limits, and ultimately leave feeling revitalized.
Pink Pangea’s Writing retreat in Costa Rica will be facilitated by Pink Pangea Co-Founder Jaclyn Mishal.
At Pink Pangea’s Costa Rica Retreat, we will:
- Take part in guided exercises to elicit each writer’s unique voice
- Participate in interactive writing activities to get our creative juices flowing
- Indulge in writing assignments to put the new tools into practice
- Receive ample opportunities to share your writing and receive feedback
What’s included in Pink Pangea’s Costa Rica Retreat:
- Accommodations at Pura Vida Retreat and Spa
- Three meals a day
- Daily writing workshops
- Hot tub/Pool
- Shuttle to spa from airport
- Yoga and meditation classes (optional)
- Detailed training on how to write a pitch letter and get your work published in diverse publications
- Publication opportunities
- Eco-tours, a tour of the coffee fields
- Spa treatments
- Zip lining, volcano tours, and other outdoor excursions
Cost: $1471 – $3181 (depending on accommodation)
Our retreat in Costa Rica sells out fast, so be sure to reserve your spot now! We close regisration as soon as rooms sell out. We can’t wait to meet you!
2018 Accommodation Prices Per Person. View room photos and descriptions here.
|Tentalow SOLD OUT||
|Deluxe A Frame SOLD OUT||
|Deluxe Vista SOLD OUT||$2299||
|Super Deluxe Tri-Level – Villa
|Zendo SOLD OUT||
|Lila / Prana Suites SOLD OUT||$2765||$1976|
“If I can say anything about our writing course leader Jaclyn, she is an amazing facilitator. Not only did she encourage every single person from day one, but she discovered how to nurture our creativity and confidence.”
— Liz Sundin
“I not only practiced my writing in ways that expanded my passion and skill, but I also made friends (and I’m talking friends, like soul sister shit) of all different ages from all over the world that after seven days I can consider some of the greatest people I’ve ever met.”
– Kathryn Cardin
“I stumbled upon Pink Pangea’s retreat in Costa Rica. I only had to read through the page once to know that this was the right time and the right opportunity to finally take that risk. I signed up in a heartbeat, and I am so glad that I did.” –Julianne Kanter
“I shared my work and became part of a community of writers, whose feedback was invaluable to me. I dove into my fears and created new dreams for what I might do with my writing in the future. I cannot recommend this course highly enough”— Katie Kindle
Read what past participants have said about Pink Pangea’s Costa Rica Retreat here.
Email email@example.com with any questions. We can’t wait to meet you!