Fill out this form to receive more information.
February 10-17, 2018
@ Pura Vida Retreat and Spa, Costa Rica
Tucked away on the edge of a mountainside coffee field, Pura Vida Spa is an exquisite, private 12-acre yoga and retreat center in Costa Rica. Here, we will spend seven days getting up close and personal with our writing and exploring Costa Rica. We’ll enjoy the outdoors– rafting, touring the rainforest, and pushing ourselves to our limits, and ultimately leave feeling revitalized.
Pink Pangea’s Writing retreat in Costa Rica will be facilitated by Pink Pangea Co-Founder Jaclyn Mishal.
At Pink Pangea’s Costa Rica Retreat, we will:
- Take part in guided exercises to elicit each writer’s unique voice
- Participate in interactive writing activities to get our creative juices flowing
- Enjoy transformative yoga and meditation classes (optional)
- Indulge in writing assignments to put the new tools into practice
- Receive ample opportunities to share your writing and receive feedback
What’s included in Pink Pangea’s Costa Rica Retreat:
- Accommodations at Pura Vida Retreat and Spa
- Three meals a day
- Writing workshops and yoga classes
- Hot tub/Pool
- Shuttle to spa from airport
- Detailed training on how to write a pitch letter and get your work published in diverse publications
- Publication opportunities
- Eco-tours, a tour of the coffee fields, and all day rafting trip with Outward Bound
- Spa treatments
- Zip lining, volcano tours, and other outdoor excursions
Cost: $1471 – $3181 (depending on accommodation)
2018 Accommodation Prices Per Person. View room photos and descriptions here.
|Deluxe A Frame||
|Super Deluxe Upper Kiva SOLD OUT||
|Super Deluxe Tri-Level – Villa SOLD OUT
|Zendo SOLD OUT||
|Lila / Prana Suites SOLD OUT||$2765||$1976|
“If I can say anything about our writing course leader Jaclyn, she is an amazing facilitator. Not only did she encourage every single person from day one, but she discovered how to nurture our creativity and confidence.”
— Liz Sundin
“I not only practiced my writing in ways that expanded my passion and skill, but I also made friends (and I’m talking friends, like soul sister shit) of all different ages from all over the world that after seven days I can consider some of the greatest people I’ve ever met.”
– Kathryn Cardin
“I stumbled upon Pink Pangea’s retreat in Costa Rica. I only had to read through the page once to know that this was the right time and the right opportunity to finally take that risk. I signed up in a heartbeat, and I am so glad that I did.” –Julianne Kanter
“I shared my work and became part of a community of writers, whose feedback was invaluable to me. I dove into my fears and created new dreams for what I might do with my writing in the future. I cannot recommend this course highly enough”— Katie Kindle
Read what past participants have said about Pink Pangea’s Costa Rica Retreat here.
Email [email protected] with any questions. We can’t wait to meet you!