Pink Pangea, the online community for women travelers, seeks a Communications Intern. On Pink Pangea, women travelers share their experiences abroad, connect with fellow travelers, and inspire other women to explore the world.
The Communications Intern will develop Pink Pangea’s social media strategy, specifically on both Pinterest and Instagram, in order to engage women travelers worldwide and grow the Pink Pangea community.
The Pink Pangea team is looking for a responsible, dedicated, and passionate intern to work directly with our co-founder. The Communications Intern will also have the opportunity to assist with media outreach, research, and data analysis.
– Develop and grow Pink Pangea’s community on Pinterest and Instagram
– Share pictures, advice, and travel information while engaging with women travelers online
– Grow fan base and followers on Facebook and Twitter through conversation and creative outreach
– Cultivate relationships with fans and followers
– Analyze campaigns and translate data into recommendations and strategic social media plans
– Assist the Pink Pangea team in media-related projects
– College sophomore, junior, or senior, with a major in Journalism, Communications or a related field
– Must have experience managing the social media for a group or organization
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong analytical skills
– Passionate about travel
The communications internship requires a five-month commitment, starting November. This position is unpaid. We are accepting applicants located in the New York City area.
To apply, email a cover letter (including your availability) and resume, along with links to any social media projects/pages that you have worked on, to Jaclyn Mishal at [email protected] In the subject line, please write: Communications Internship.