- This event has passed.
Writing & Hiking Retreat in the Swiss Alps
June 20 @ 8:00 am - June 26 @ 5:00 pm
The Writing & Hiking Retreat in Murren, Switzerland is designed for those of us who want to nourish our souls, express ourselves, and explore the beautiful mountains of the Swiss Alps. We’ll hike a different trail each day, including a visit to the Schilthorn summit — a 2,970 meter high summit of the Bernese Alps. Our days will be spent immersed in hiking and writing.
Our homebase will be the centrally located Sportchalet, which offers incredible views of all of Murren. Located in the scenic Swiss Alps, we are only steps away from some of the most sought out trails in the world.
On Pink Pangea’s Writing and Hiking Retreat in the Swiss Alps we will:
- Participate in transformative writing workshops
- Enjoy interactive writing activities to get our creative juices flowing
- Experience a new kind of freedom and power — and fully express ourselves
- Take daily hikes throughout Murren, including a trip to Interlaken and boat trip on Lake Brienz
- Tour the waterfalls in Geissbach and the Schilthorn summit
- Visit Gimmelwald, Lauterbrunnan, and Brienz
- Feel emotionally refreshed and physically rejuvenated
- Six-nights accommodations at the Sportschalet in Murren, steps away from some of the most sought out trails in the world.
- An intimate group of 8-16 women
- A hearty breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day (vegetarian and vegan options available)
- Daily writing workshops
- A daily guided hike into the mountain valleys through different trails
- Transportation and admission fees for all excursions: Schilthorn, Lake Brienz Boat trip, Trummelbach Falls, all hiking trips
- Goldpass to use indoor pool at the Sportzentrum
Dates: June 20-26, 2020
|Single||$1840||4 Spots Available|
|Double||$1560||5 Spots Available|
About Jaclyn Mishal
Jaclyn Mishal is a co-founder of Pink Pangea. An entrepreneur, writing teacher and an inspirational public speaker, Jaclyn’s speciality is guiding people to express themselves fully. Her creative guided writing activities help even the most seasoned writers break out of their habits and expand their abilities. According to Jaclyn, writing enables us to access parts of ourselves that we may have trouble expressing otherwise. For more about Jaclyn visit www.pinkpangea.com/about