Pink Pangea, the community for women travelers, is seeking women travelers to track down the essential information that women need for safe and fulfilling trips throughout the world. This is an opportunity to pioneer a project that will make the world more accessible to women everywhere.
Applicants should be passionate about international affairs, travel, committed to exploring new cultures, entrepreneurial-minded, excited about building relationships with other women travelers, and interested in bringing a unique perspective to other women travelers.
- Recruit women in a specific region to share their travel experiences abroad.
- Support two women once a month (over the course of three months) to share basic facts about safety, health, dating, and women’s rights in their destinations.
- Interview a woman traveler once a month (over the course of three months) about her experiences abroad.
- Write 300-500 word post about the effort as final project.
- College student or graduate
- Experience traveling abroad in one of the following regions: Africa, Asia, Central America, Middle East, North America, South America, Pacific
- Some outreach/communications experience preferred
Interested in applying to be a Regional Expert?
For more information, feel free to contact us.