Himalayan Institute in Honesdale, Pennsylvania
Pink Pangea’s Travel Writing Retreat at the Himalayan Institute brings together a community of women to write and share their travel experiences within a supportive and inspiring environment. The retreat is designed for those of us who are ready to expand our writing abilities, process our experiences in a way that we haven’t before, and uncover new insights.
The Travel Writing Retreat will be facilitated by Pink Pangea Co-founder Jaclyn Mishal.
On Pink Pangea’s Travel Writing Retreat, we will:
- Uncover insights from our past travel experiences
- Participate in guided writing and interactive activities
- Capture the sights, tastes, smells, and sounds that stimulate us on paper
- Get lost in nature and enjoy the local trails
- Make long-lasting friendships
- Experience a new kind of freedom and power — and fully express ourselves
- Feel emotionally refreshed and physically rejuvenated
Cost: $475-$760, depending on room type
- Accommodations at the the Himalayan Institute
- Three healthy, expertly prepared vegetarian meals a day
- Writing workshops
- Guided writing activities
- Optional yoga classes
The Himalayan Institute’s wooded 400-acre campus in the rolling hills of the Pocono mountains in northeastern Pennsylvania is a peaceful refuge from the stress of today’s hectic world and offers a place to study and deepen personal practice, or to rest and renew. All of the Institute’s programs and services support this common goal: living a harmonious and happy life.
Single, double and dorm-style options are available.
Got questions? Email [email protected].
Want to know more? Fill out this form and we’ll get in touch.