Create (Latin): form out of nothing.
The word “create” comes from Latin roots, meaning “form out of nothing.” We all have the capacity to create. In fact, when we do not create, we feel suppression in our bodies. This can lead to numbness and depression. When we do create and put something new into the world, we become more alive and inspired.
In this workshop, we will partake in four transformative activities that will enable us to unleash ourselves and create. Whether you have an itch to paint, a desire to snap photos, a book that’s ready to be written, or a business idea that you can’t stop thinking about, this workshop will help you open the door and surprise yourself by the magic that you’re holding within.
In the Unleash Your Creativity Workshop, we will:
- Recover our creativity through four innovative activities
- Learn basic tools to get our creative juices flowing
- Discover what’s blocking us and tap into our innate ability to express ourselves
- Provide and receive feedback from other creative souls
- Uncover a sense of optimism, balance and resiliency with our work
The workshop will be facilitated by Pink Pangea Co-founder Jaclyn Mishal.
After over a year of crippling writer’s block, impostor syndrome, and self-doubt, I’ve begun writing again. This was not a battle easily won, and every day is a new challenge. Last week I reached for my map, and found inspiration in Pink Pangea’s wonderful community of creatives.
— Ariela Rossberg, Unleash Your Creativity (Read Ariela’s full review here)