Pink Pangea’s fun and interactive workshops offer practical tools, expert information, and the space to discuss trending issues for women travelers.
“Unleash Your Travel Writing Goddess – A Writing Workshop for Women Travelers” and “Solo Travel: Break Through Your Barrier – An Interactive Seminar” are designed both for frequent travelers as well as for those of us who don’t always get to hop on a plane, but absolutely love to travel and explore. In each workshop, participants get to know each other, journey through various activities, and leave with a sense of WOW.
1) Unleash Your Travel Writing Goddess – A Writing Workshop for Women Travelers
- Understand your urge to write
- Explore some of the best travel writing
- Capture the sights, tastes, smells, and sounds that stimulate you
- Feel the impact your words have on other travelers
2) Solo Travel: Break Through Your Barrier – An Interactive Seminar
- What’s holding you back from setting out alone?
- Solo travel vs. travel with friends
- Tips and tricks for embarking on a successful, solo journey
- Get going—what you can do today to see the world tomorrow
If you are interested in hosting an event at your local community center, college, or even with a group of friends at home, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.