Fearless Living Retreat in Monteverde, Costa Rica (Jan. 25-29)
Interested? Fill out this form and we’ll get in touch.
January 25-29, 2016
@ Arco Iris Lodge, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Nestled between Costa Rica’s cloud forests is Monteverde, a hot spot for sustainable ecotourism, adventure sports, and stunning wildlife. Here, we will spend five days getting up close and personal with our fears, exploring what’s holding us back, and discovering what it takes to transform.
Our days will be spent immersed in guided writing and meditation activities, which will help us hone in on what’s really in our way of achieving our goals and creating the powerful lives that we want. We’ll enjoy Costa Rica’s outdoors–zip-lining, touring the rainforest, and observing the lives of nocturnal animals–pushing ourselves to the limit and ultimately feeling revitalized. The Fearless Living Retreat will be facilitated by Pink Pangea Co-Founder Jaclyn Mishal.
At Pink Pangea’s Fearless Living Retreat in Monteverde, Costa Rica, we will:
- Explore Monteverde’s rain forests, trails, and wildlife
- Participate in interactive and guided writing and meditation workshops
- Zip-line through Costa Rica’s mesmerizing scenery
- Take part in a local yoga class (optional)
- Feel emotionally and physically refreshed
- Experience a new kind of freedom and power — and fully express ourselves
- Accommodation at Arco Iris Lodge
- Writing and meditation workshops
- Zip-line adventure
- Rainforest tour
- Rainforest night tour
- Coffee tour
- Yoga class
Cost: $795 (double) / $925 (single)
Register for this retreat and Pink Pangea’s Travel Writing Retreat at the Pura Vida Spa in Costa Rica and receive $100 off.
Read testimonials from past retreat attendees here.
Got questions? Email [email protected]
Want to know more? Fill out this form and we’ll get in touch.