Pink Pangea Writing Workshops in Tel Aviv (May 23-27)
Pink Pangea writing workshops are designed for those of us who love to write, express ourselves in new ways, and are ready to get our stories down on paper. We will partake in transformative writing activities that will get our creative juices flowing. Whether you’re looking to write an article, pen a memoir, or simply try something new, these workshops will help you open the door and surprise yourself by the magic that you’re holding within. We’ll spend five days in Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel immersing ourselves in the beautiful Mediterranean city and writing out hearts out. These workshops are facilitated by Jaclyn Mishal. Read testimonials from past workshop participants here.
During Pink Pangea’s Writing Workshops, we will:
- Unlock our creativity through innovative writing activities
- Participate in five writing workshops designed to open our imagination
- Learn basic tools to get our creative juices flowing
- Discover what’s blocking us and tap into our innate ability to express ourselves
- Process our progress through a guided writing assignment
- Participate in walking tours and yoga classes in Tel Aviv (optional)
- Feel emotionally and physically refreshed
- Experience a new kind of freedom and power — and fully express ourselves
May 23 @ 5:30-7pm; May 24 @ 9:30am – 12pm; May 25 @ 9:30am – 12pm; May 26 @ 9:30am – 12pm; May 27: 10am – 11am
$125 for 5 Writing Workshops
$50 for two yoga classes (optional)
Ruth Daniel Residence in Jaffa
Reserve your spot:
Pink Pangea’s writing workshops
I now have the motivation and confidence to write and publish, which previously seemed more like a faraway fantasy. I learned that reality is what you create and build for yourself, not something you should wait for or leave for chance to decide.
– Nechama Winston
Under Jaclyn’s guidance, I found new direction for my writing and tackled topics that I haven’t been able to put down on paper until now. I shared my work and became part of a community of writers, whose feedback was invaluable to me. I dove into my fears and created new dreams for what I might do with my writing in the future. I cannot recommend this course highly enough. I’m already sad that it’s over.
– Katie Kindle