Pink Pangea’s Travel Writing Retreat in Chester, Connecticut brings together a community of women to write and share their travel experiences within a supportive and inspiring environment. The retreat is designed for those of us who are ready to expand our writing abilities, process our experiences in a way that we haven’t before, and uncover new insights.
The retreat will take place at Guest House Retreat and Conference Center. Located in the scenic Connecticut River Valley, Guest House is situated on 17 wooded acres, only steps away from miles of stunning hiking trails.
The Travel Writing Retreat will be facilitated by Pink Pangea Co-founder Jaclyn Mishal.
On Pink Pangea’s Travel Writing Retreat, we will:
- Understand our urge to write
- Uncover insights from our past travel experiences
- Participate in guided writing and interactive activities
- Capture the sights, tastes, smells, and sounds that stimulate us on paper
- Make long-lasting friendships
- Experience a new kind of freedom and power — and fully express ourselves
- Feel emotionally refreshed and physically rejuvenated
Cost: $430-$590, depending on room
- Accommodations at the Guest House Retreat and Conference Center
- Three healthy, expertly prepared vegetarian meals a day
- Writing workshops
- Guided writing activities
Guest House is located in the scenic Connecticut River Valley, situated on 17 wooded acres. A tree-shaded, three-tiered deck overlooks a pond, for dining or relaxing. The woods are adjacent to the 16,000 acre Cockaponset State Forest, which has many miles of hiking trails.
Single, double and triple room options are available.
“I had always wanted to write, but giving myself permission to have others read my writing took courage and time.” -Jen Seymour, Pink Pangea writer
Photo credit: kenneth casper
Want to learn more? Fill out the form below and someone from the Pink Pangea team will get in touch.
Top photo credit: T-617